1. What time does the festival start?
The gates are at 12pm (Midday) and will live act will start 30 minutes after the stated gate time – although these are subject to change. Keep an eye out on our Facebook page for live updates.
2. What time does the festival finish?
The Curfew time for the site is 11.30pm, however we are scheduled to finish at around 10pm.
3. Can I reserve my tickets and pay for them later?
Unfortunately we do not allow customers to reserve tickets for AMF2017.
4. Can I buy tickets on the internet for the festival?
Yes, you can purchase tickets for AMF2017 through http://www.seetickets.com, Gigantic or Solid Entertainments
5. How many tickets can I buy?
As many as you’d like – if you’d like to make a large group booking, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Do I need ID to collect my tickets on the door?
Yes, you will need to present the credit or debit card used to make your purchase with us.
7. My tickets say ‘General Admission’, what does that mean?
General Admission refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved. When purchasing ‘General Admission’ tickets please note that there will be a number on your ticket. This in no way assigns you to a designated seat or area.
8. I have lost my tickets, what should I do?
If you have misplaced your tickets, you should contact us ASAP. We will do whatever we can to help, however you should be aware that it is not always possible for tickets to be duplicated. Generally, most seated tickets can be reissued but unfortunately ‘General Admission’ Unreserved or standing tickets can not.
9. Do you offer Concession for Groups, OAP’s, Disabled, Carers or Students?
Advance ticket price is £20.00, 11-14y/o are classed as Juniors and are priced at £10.00. Under 11’s enter for free on the gate. Special rates are available for OAPs/Carer’s and Disabled. Please email email@example.com for details.
10. Do you offer specific disabled access seating?
As the festival area is a flat bed approach, we expect sightlines to be good from everywhere. However, we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
11. What Catering facilities do you offer?
There are various catering facilities on site which are listed on the festival website.
12. Is there an age limit on some events?
The festival is family friendly and available to all. We do recommend that under 5’s wear ear defenders.
13. An event has been cancelled, what should I do?
We ask that you return your tickets to us and we shall refund the face value of the ticket to the card that you used to pay. If tickets are not returned, then no refund will be sanctioned.
14. I wish to make a complaint, what should I do?
All comments must be addressed for the attention of the Festival Manager, via direct message on Social Media or firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Can I take photographs at the event?
Camera phones are permitted at the festival, but no professional photography. We encourage you to enjoy your day with us and we understand that taking photographs will provide great momentos of the day.
17. Can I take bring my own food and drink into the venue?
We are afraid not. Only food and drink that is purchased at the festival can be consumed on site. Please be aware that bags are subject to search upon arrival.
18. How do I get home after the event?
We’ve partnered up with Absolute Cabs, a reputable taxi company in Doncaster. There will be a taxi rank on site to make sure you all get home quickly and safely, should you need it.
19.Is there a dress code?
None of our events contain a dress code – but feel free to surprise us!
20. Where can I park my vehicle?
We will have designated parking in the Askern Welfare Club car park. Our marshals will give you instruction on the day.